Monday, June 12, 2017

Loveralls~ Again.

So cute I had to sew them again ....
Tildy absolutely LOVES her Loveralls and wears them every weekend.
When she found the silver denim in my stash she almost hyperventilated 
I sort of wouldn't mind a pair myself.
Size 5 with the length of size 8.
Stretchy metallic denim from Spotlight.
 Sleek, shiny, stretchy goodness.
Copper hardware and black topstitching. 
~Tildy's Verdict~
I love my overalls. So when mum said something about overalls with shiny fabric I straight away said 'YES'! 
They are shiny and I like shiny. Shiny is my favourite colour, it reminds me of stars in the night sky with no clouds in it and it is SHINY!!!

I think she likes her shiny Loveralls...

Thanks for reading.
xx N

PS Last time I said not  to trim one front panel but this time I did have to trim it, not sure why.... I would leave it as is and trim at the last step, just to be safe.

10 comments:

  1. Love Baby Bea being paparazzi!

    Also Tilly's love of things Shiny made me think about this video from Moana

    https://youtu.be/93lrosBEW-Q?t=26s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the girls LOVED it, thank you Lotta.
      xx N

      Delete
  2. OMG 'shiny is my favourite colour' love love love! I think I have to agree with you Tildy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shiny is my favorite color" - I love it! They're very cute on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Masha, I think shiny is a nice colour too.
      xx N

      Delete
  4. She is the best!!! SHINIEST!! Love these so much, and her runway walk on IG made me so very happy. So much happiness packed into her small, shiny-loving frame. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inder, not my favourite thing I have sewn but she LOVES them so how could I say no?
      xx N

      Delete
  5. I like shiny too. Especially on my fingers! Love her and love the Loveralls

    ReplyDelete