Saturday, February 5, 2011

Too Much!

''I am wearing this to the party''says Twin 1.



'This' being a denim Sunday Brunch Jacket on which she had pinned a rather wonderful black,felt rose brooch. A Hop Scotch Top in the lovely City Weekend Cafe Dots and very dark denim Sketchbook Short(made to jeans)



''Do you think it may be a little too much denim''?, I gently inquired.




''No'' was the response.






''You are always telling Daddy,if we can't carry off a look at 11,when will we''?



She has me there!

8 comments:

  1. You have taught them well...both in how to dress, and how to respond!
    She looks wonderful....the boots really finish it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots again Nicole - as always they are fab. They look like my old Cavello long riding boots. I have to have them they look like they would be in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Millie,I have so much fun with them. I am dreading it when they will want to be goth or whatever is the craze!

    We LOVE boots Jen! These would be similar to the ones we found for Miss E ?
    Thankyou, I will pass on your compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, ordinarily I would agree about 'too much' denim, but I actually think this is a really sophisticated look. The pop of color from the top, the felt rose coordinating with the black boots -- she looks very put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou Sarvi and Sandi,it is fun to see what they come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's right!!! On any of us, would look horrendous (aside from not fitting!!) - but on her it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeep Justine!
    Look how little she is!

    ReplyDelete